Yesterday’s webinar with Ruth Stevens and me was about making sure the leads you send to your sales team are qualified, and the process of how to qualify them.
The productivity of a sales force or distributor improves dramatically with a steady supply of qualified leads. So how do you provide your sales team with the leads that will increase their productivity by 200% or more? This fast-paced session introduces the top techniques for B2B lead generation today, from calculating the right number of leads required and setting qualification criteria, to managing lead tracking and reporting.
In this webinar, you’ll find out:
- Your best prospecting media–and the media channels to avoid–for lead generation campaigning today
- The single best offer strategy in B2B marketing today; plus other offers that motivate action
- Lead qualification techniques that make your sales force happy
- How to quadruple your campaign productivity with lead nurturing
- The top two metrics that are essential to measuring the results of your lead generation investments
In this free 30-minute Biznology® webinar, you’ll learn the soup-to-nuts process of generating qualified leads and tracking them to closure. And your sales counterparts will thank you for that!
Ruth P. Stevens is one of our authors at Biznology, and President of eMarketing Strategy, a consultancy in New York City specializing in B-to-B marketing, particularly sales lead generation. Ruth is the author of two business books: Maximizing Lead Generation: The Complete Guide for B2B Marketers, and Trade Show and Event Marketing: Plan, Promote, Profit. Crain’s B2B Magazine named Ruth as one of the 100 most influential people in B2B marketing. For more, visit Ruth’s website.
Click here to download a free chapter from Ruth’s book, Maximizing Lead Generation.
Thanks to all our sponsors: