Our Community Guidelines
Technology has transformed every aspect of every business, and the changes just keep on coming. Biznology is a peer-to-peer learning network that helps you make smarter decisions for your business today — and prepares you for what’s next.
Who we are: A community of vetted experts dedicated to sharing insights and helping each other succeed
What we do:
– Demonstrate how technology is transforming every aspect of business through the experiences of people who are living/managing these changes
– Demystify what’s happening by using accessible language and formats and real-life examples of the impact of technology on business
– Surface best practices from a diverse collection of contributors and community members
– Enable community members to share ideas and success (and failure!) stories
– Help community members ask smarter questions and make smarter decisions
– Offer smart forecasts about what’s next
Our Community Guidelines are designed to guide responsible participation in our online community when commenting, posting or otherwise contributing to Biznology. In order to ensure that this community is as productive as possible, please follow these guidelines at all times.
• You are accountable for your actions and what you write and post.
• Use common sense and good judgment. Remember that your statements could have an impact on others.
• Be accurate and honest. Make sure you are accurate and honest when posting information or news. Don’t post any false information or rumors. If you do make a mistake, correct it quickly.
• Be respectful. When posting or responding to posts, always be courteous to fellow community members – even if you disagree with their opinion.
• Be sensible. When posting, avoid using statements, photographs, video or audio that reasonably could be viewed as malicious, obscene, threatening, or intimidating, that disparage customers, employees, or partners, or that might constitute harassment or bullying. Examples of such conduct might include offensive posts meant to intentionally harm someone’s reputation or posts that could contribute to a hostile work environment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, citizenship status, Veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law or regulations.
• Be transparent and disclose your relationship to the company. If you’re writing about a company you work for or represent, use your real name (not a pseudonym), identify that you have a relationship with that organization, and be clear about your role. If you have a vested interest in what you’re discussing, be the first to openly say so. It’s required by the Federal Trade Commission.
• Respect intellectual property laws. For Biznology’s protection, as well as your own, it is critical that you show proper respect for the laws governing copyright, fair use of copyrighted material owned by others, trademarks, and other intellectual property.
• Engage in dialogue and debate, but keep it positive and productive. We believe that comments and conversation are foundational to online communities and social media. However, we will delete any comments that are abusive, obscene, obviously spam, or have links to irrelevant or inappropriate blogs or websites. People will disagree from time to time, and that’s fine and healthy. We expect our community members to engage in discussions with a positive ad productive spirit.
If you violate these guidelines, we may require that posts and comments be corrected, edited or removed. In addition, serious violations of these guidelines may result in members being barred from community participation.