On-site Brand Marketing Training
Google. IBM. Apple. These are among the world’s most powerful brands. But most companies struggle with brand marketing. They want a brand that stands for something. That differentiates them among competitors. That is memorable. But the sad fact is that most brand marketing teams don’t know how to deliver that.
What can you do if your team doesn’t know how to build a successful brand?
Biznology’s On-Site Brand Marketing JumpStart Workshop can help you close that gap for your team. Right now. Our team uses your brand and meets in your workplace to bring your team up to speed and to put their learning to work right away.
Build a Breakthrough Brand
Whether you’ve never spent the time needed to build a successful brand, or you need to revitalize a brand that has begun to slip, your task is the same–to take the steps needed to make your brand stand for something that matters to your customers. But you might not feel up to the task.
You don’t have to feel that way.
If your brand hasn’t gotten the attention that it deserves, here’s how your business benefits from an On-Site Brand Marketing Biznology JumpStart Workshop:
- Includes both B2B and B2C brand marketing techniques (if your company needs both) as well as years of brand marketing best practices.
- Tailored to your organization’s needs — built around your organization’s specific challenges to help your team put their learning to work immediately.
- Hands-on, on-site training using your company’s own situation — “on-the-job” training to improve your team’s knowledge and your business results.
There is no shortage of brand marketing courses, but this one is customized to you — to your very own organization.
If you’ve tried to learn brand marketing in the past, and always came out feeling “smarter” but unable to apply what you learned to your own situation, this is the course for you.
What You’ll Learn
We cover everything you’d expect out of a top-flight brand marketing training program, butwe walk you through your own problems and issues so you can immediately apply what you to know to your own brand. We don’t give you a litany of branding-speak — we frame everything in business terms that you can understand and apply right away.
You will learn how to:
- Develop the right business goals for your brand
- Learn what your online customers think of your brand
- Understand the value of a strong brand
- Choose the right architecture for your brand
- Diagnose brand weaknesses
- Clarify your brand essence
- Identify customer touchpoints and build your brand through them
- Revitalize your creative brief
- Digitize your brand across your online marketing
- Sell that plan within your organization
Additionally, once the class is over, you’ll be able to access our instructors for 60 daysto address follow-up questions and issues.
The Bottom Line
When you walk out of a Biznology JumpStart Workshop, you’ll be armed with a plan for exactly what to do next in your situation—not just a list of notes you toss in your bottom desk drawer. What’s more, you’ll have access to our instructors for 60 days after your class for follow-up questions and issues.
Don’t wait for more time to go by while your brand marketing program falls behind your competitors. If you ever wanted to know what the secret is behind successful brands, this is your chance.