Yesterday’s Biznology® Webinar with Chris Abraham was all about blogger outreach and online engagement. Have you spent all this time and money building the perfect social media and content marketing campaign and now feel all dressed up with nowhere to go? Did you build it and no one came? You must get out there, identify influencers, and engage with them.
In this free 30-minute Biznology® webinar, Chris talks about earned media marketing: how to get off your duff and get out there online.
- How to identify the right people to engage
- The best way to engage
- What to say and how to message them
- How to ask for what you need in a compelling (not annoying) way
Chris Abraham goes through a real case study for Mizuno Running. He shows how his team helped introduce their Mezamashii “brilliant” run project not only to the top runners, athletes, and celebrities, but to all runners. He also tells how to find the right online influencers, bloggers, and the social media savvy.
Learn how to:
- Befriend them honestly and openly
- Appeal to them on their own terms
- Give them what they need and get what you need for a successful campaign
- Create a blogger-optimized news release
- Interact with them so that everyone feels respected and leaves happy
- Maximize coverage in blog posts and social media shares
Earned media mentions are much more organic than paid media and are more authentic. They live a longer life than paid/contextual advertising and can powerfully influence organic search on Google and Bing.
Thanks to all our sponsors:
About Mike Moran
Mike Moran has a unique blend of marketing and technology skills that he applies to raise return on investment for large marketing programs. Mike is a former IBM Distinguished Engineer and the Senior Strategist at Converseon, a leading social consultancy. Mike is the author of two books on digital marketing, an instructor at several leading universities, as well as a Senior Fellow at the Society of New Communications Research.